Monday, April 4, 2011

Let's Dish!

Tonight, my wife and I will be making 10 meals for evening dinner for this month.  We "Dished" last month as well.  Let me tell you the meals are fantastic and they are ok in terms of Calories, Fat Content, and portion size. 

The BEST part of all, you can split the meals up into two portions (enough to feed 3) but we've found that there's still leftovers for work the next day!  At only about $10 bucks per split meal (feeds ~3), you can't go wrong!

I recommend using them for the following reasons:

1.  Portions are limited to the "Let's Dish" portion size.
2.  No guessing on nutrition info...it's published and available!
3.  Fast and easy to make evening meal.
4.  Reduces chances you'll be lazy and order a Pizza or "Go out"
5.  Saves MONEY!  As a Dave Ramsey follower, I'm all for saving cash - and 3.33/serving is a STEAL!

I'm not sure if you have an option for Let's Dish in your area, or a similar company, but if you do...try it out, it's well worth it.

Tomorrow is Weigh-in!  I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment