Thursday, March 31, 2011

Progress Update!!!

I started my journey to lose 70 pounds by Oct 21, 2010 on March 1.  My co-worker and his wife challenged my wife and I to a "Biggest Loser" competition, which officially began on March 1, 2011.  It took about a week to get going, so we have been at it for just over 3 weeks today.

Progress thus far:

Week 1:  Starting Weight:  301, 12 pounds loss
Week 2:  Starting Weight, 289, 4 pounds loss
Week 3:  Starting Weight, 285, 6 pounds loss - I'm at 279 right now, Weight loss to date - 22 lbs.

Anyways, I'm extremely excited for the success I've had thus far.

So far, my trick has been counting every calorie I've consumed and burned in the Gym...and then, I have been going to the gym for about 45-60 minutes each day. 

I highly recommend using http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ as a tracker.  They have a great Android Smart Phone Application and an Iphone app.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment