Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weigh-in Results

This week was difficult in so many ways. I wanted to achieve the 5lbs loss mark this week so I could hit the "30 pounds lost" mark. I am happy to announce that I made it, but not without a ton of sweat, fighting the temptation to indulge on some good food at Dave & Busters, Granite City, etc.

I am finding that the longer I do this, the more it is becoming part of my daily routine. Getting up at 5:25 AM, working out till 6:30, out the door by 7:15-7:30 for work... that seems to work for me. What doesn't work well, is the food consumption. Eating too much, or eating the wrong kinds of foods has always been my templation, and I reckon that it always will... but in order to achieve goals, I must press on! I will win!

Total weight lost: 30 pounds
Current weight: 271 pounds.
Goal weight: 230 or less by Oct 21, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment