Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in Results!

Another great week!  I knew this would be fun week because I would get back into the 260's...a weight I hadn't seen for at least 6 or 7 years.  I feel AMAZING!  In fact, I was walking around this last weekend with my daughter on my shoulders and I didn't feel winded/tired/exhausted/etc.  I'm doing this for my family.  I AM NOT going to be another statistic.  With every mile run/walked or every weight lifted, I keep thinking about what it will be like to see my daughter grow old...and to hold hands with my wife in our 80's...and that's exciting to me. 
So with that, this week, I'm down another 4 pounds... I am at 267 now...  6 pounds to my 40 pound goal... I am going to try hard to get 6 pounds this week...it will be tough, but I will try! 
~Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment