Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Week 24: August 16 Update

I haven't wrote for the last couple of weeks - I had a pretty exciting week last week hitting the 90 pound milestone.  This week was equally as exciting; however, as I inch closer to the 100 pound mega milestone.  I was thinking and calculating a bit - I determined that if I lose 3 pounds for the next 2 weeks I will hit 100 pounds by September 1 - which is exactly 6 months into my journey...how cool is that?

I also was selected by my company for a scholarship to OptumHealth Performance, which is a high-end training program for athletes - and those who want to get a 'kick-in the pants' for their fitness/exercise goals...  I'm always up for that - I am pumped!

Just remember, I'm not doing anything fancy or unique, I'm just counting my calories and hitting the gym regularly - and enjoying the journey...  YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment