Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Week 22: August 2nd Update

I must say that this week was a complete surprise.  The fact that I lost another 4 pounds this week, especially after having less than perfect eating habits over the weekend was a shocker.  I know I've been hungrier lately, which must mean my metabolism has sped up, but whoa.  It seems though that not everyone is as excited for me anymore...which kinda wears on the emotions a bit.  It makes it harder to try to lose weight when people act like they don't care.  But...I must press on, I've got a goal to hit after all. 

This week I lost 4 pounds, Total lost to date - 89 pounds.  Total weight 212 pounds.

Heading to the lake this afternoon - should be a good time!

1 comment:

  1. I am still excited for you! :) Love you, keep up the good work!
    Em

    ReplyDelete