Friday, June 3, 2011

Weekly Update - *late*

It has been a crazy week, let me tell you.  I've been super busy at work getting ready to submit a forecast to our leadership team and corporate.  Unfortunately, that has made me very tardy at getting this update in about my progress this last week.  I had great news on Tuesday when I weighed in.  I lost 8 pounds in 1 week for a total of 60 pounds since March 1st.  What a cool milestone to hit 60 pounds in exactly 3 months... I love it!
So I have pretty much SMOKED the 230 by 30 (Oct. 21, 2011) goal... and I am almost certain I will hit 230 by July 1...so what will the new ...by 30 goal be?  200 by 30?  Maybe that's too agressive?  Let me know what you think. 
New pictures to be posted in the coming weeks.  I have some great 'before' pics and will follow-up with the 'after' as it stands today.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment