Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14 - Week 15 Update

My progress this week was somewhat less than expected.  I actually kind of thought I would put up a big number on the scale...in terms of loss I mean, especially given that I was able to run a TON more this week.  In fact, I ran over 3.1 miles each of the last 3 days...but I guess it wasn't enough to pull a 4 or 5 pound loss.  My diet was basically the same as it has been as well...so I don't know.  Either way, 2 pounds is 2 pounds and I did hit the 65 pound milestone.  I am on track to lose 5 more pounds by July 1...or a total of 70 pounds.  230 by 6-30..:) 

I have a Health Coach from my insurance company.  I just got a call this afternoon and they are excited about the progress I've made...in fact, they want to do a marketing piece on my story.  I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I will keep you all posted.  Maybe I'll be on TV :)  not likely, but it COULD happen...right?  Anyways, we always talk goals, about once a month or so...so my new goal is to be 220 by July 15...that's just over 5 weeks from now.  That will require BIG effort, but I think I can do it!

Comment's are always appreciated... have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment