Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 6 - Update

After an incredible week last week, I wasn't really expecting to put up much of a number on the scale...3 pounds might even be better than I was expecting.  I have pretty much settled into my new lifestyle.  I enjoy the food I eat so much more because I know I am eating things that won't harm my body.  The short term gain of eating something fattening or loaded with calories just doesn't seem worth it anymore.  I have also really started to enjoy my time at the Gym.  It's me time that I can just think about what's going on that day, the things I need to accomplish, and the rewards of a good work out.

One thing I have noticed over the course of the last 3 months is that everyone has an opinion on how to lose weight.  It's actually kinda funny to me.  Someone that clearly has not been on a diet for years or seen the inside of a gym for decades giving someone who's losing weight advice...but it's happened several times and it's incredibly funny to think about.  When I was 301 pounds, I never dreamed of giving someone advice on how to lose weight because I didn't have any credibility...however, now that I've lost over 60 pounds in just over 3 months, I have earned a little credibility and am able to help friends/family out with advice. 


With that, here's the results.  Total weight loss this week:  3 pounds, total weight lost to date:  63 pounds.  7 pounds to go in June...goal of hitting 70 pounds lost by July 1.  I think I should be able to hit it.


No comments:

Post a Comment