Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weekly Results: Week 10 - May 10, 2011

This weeks results somewhat disappointed me.  I thought I would have a 3-4 pound loss on the scale...but to my surprise, I was only down 2 pounds.  Although it is frustrating to work so hard to only get 2 pounds loss, it's still a loss and I HAVE to be proud of that accomplishment.  Besides, I am now in the 250's...a mark I haven't been in for decades..so that is very cool!  I might try changing up my workout a little this week and try eating a little differently - perhaps eating more for breakfast and having a morning snack...we'll see.

For now, I will aim at 3 pounds next week...and enjoy the fact that my hard work has brought me this far - 43 pounds down since March 1st!  How cool is that?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment