Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week 12: Weigh-in Results!

I am pleased to announce that I officially hit the 50 pound lost mark this week.  I now am down 52 pounds in 12 weeks...that's so awesome!
I now have my sights set on the 230 mark..which in all reality should be attainable by July...so maybe I should rename this blog 230byJuly or something..but either way, I'm well on my way to hitting the goal I set out for myself.
In fact, I have been watching my health improve as well...  my blood pressure is back within normal range, I no longer get frequent headaches, and I wake up with energy vs. feeling like I've been hit by a train.  It's all good...I mean GREAT!
Our personal training sessions are done now with Mark, so I will have to ramp up my own workouts to incorporate some of the things he taught us and to challenge myself physically in ways that running, eliptical, biking, or lifting just doesn't do.   I am planning on joining a Plyometrics class in June though - which should be great fun!
So long for now!  Please leave me feedback if you can..I'd love to improve my blog so it can be more helpful to others!
Luke

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you weigh less then me! I've started to watch what I eat now... you (plus Josh Skogerboe) have inspired me. Once I get my homework caught up I will have to start getting some exercise so I can catch up with you.

    God bless Lucus, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encourgagement Jesse! I miss ya brother! We definately need to have a challenge - I'm game anytime your ready! Let's try to get together for carrots and Crystal light soon :)

    ReplyDelete