Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekly Results are in!

I'm not sure what's going on in my head... I thought for sure I would not be losing any weight this week.  Perhaps I'm just a little worried for the first time I will not be able to see any fruits of my labor, but yet again, I'm amazed at the results!  Another 3 pounds this week.  It's hard to believe that just 2 short months ago, I was over 300 pounds and living a lifestyle that would ultimately kill me.  Now, I can run a mile (something that I couldn't even do in high school), limit my food intake, and feel good about the things I've accomplished in such a short time.
I look forward to so much this summer...including getting behind the boat doing some waterskiing - I've been unable to truly enjoy that sport for years since I was so big.  I think my abs are getting strong enough to even kneeboard.  I'm also going to partake in a few races this summer.  Next week, there's a 1 mile race in Minneapolis (the TC 1 Mile).  I'm going to do it!  I've never thought about running before, but for some reason, it just feels like something I need to do. 
So here are the results:  3 pounds lost this week.  Current weight as of May 3: 260.  Total weight lost to date:  41 pounds!
Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment